Bluetooth A2DP Issues...Support

Last Updated:

1. 2jzgze

2jzgze Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone having issues of their bluetooth a2dp headphones dropping connections sporadically? I heard somewhere that WIFI might be the issue.

Advertisement
  2. wingtip

wingtip New Member

Yes. I tried two Motorola rokr hd sets and had to return both. wouldn't work on phone calls. I think there are real bluetooth problems here.

3. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

yeah my nokia bh-503 only works with music. it skips tracks and all that. even pauses music when a call comes in, but i can not get the headphones to sync with phone sounds :mad:

4. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

*scratches head*

For what it's worth, my Senneheiser MM-200's work just fine with music and voice calls. YMMV

5. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

when i go into my bluetooth settings and try to click for voice calls, the box automatically unchecks after a few seconds.

edit: i figured it out, they both now work. i rebooted the phone and reconnected the headset with no call or music playing (thought i did that the first time). was probably the reboot that made it work.

so happy now :)

6. Reveille

Reveille Active Member

I am having issues also with A2DP cutting in and out while listening to music. Have not checked if it does it with WIFI on and off yet.

7. n0really

n0really Well-Known Member

^ Would the 'block headset' app do anything? I don't know what it does, but it stopped my podcasts from skipping.

8. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

I am using a Nuvelli stereo BT 2.1 headset/headphones, have not had any issues, except people telling me I sound like crap, or like I'm underwater (I thought it was noise cancelling, but apparently not...) works fine between music and calls, pauses the music and everything.

I also have a Jabra Cruiser BT 2.1 car speakerphone, I had an issue with it today, where my Evo told me it was "call audio" connected, but I was trying to listen to pandora! but it refused to accept media play back, the settings were correct. I fixed this (after 15 minutes of messing with it) by turning off the Jabra, then turning it back on.

HTC Evo 4G
    model: HW002
    light leak issue all 4 "buttons"
    screen separation issue
    wifi icon incorrect issue
    auto reboot issue

9. Reveille

Reveille Active Member

Update on my situation.
    When I turn off the wifi the bluetooth works perfectly. Turning on the wifi causes it to stutter.

10. angelodimorte

angelodimorte Member

i can not get my phone to connect to the inmotion soundblade speakers, the speakers state "it rejects", the password screen never even shows up. Contacted htc, "sorry", contacted Altec lansing, no answer, any suggestions?
    thanks
    phone hooks up to everything else but speakers.

11. finndo77

find out what the default password is for the speakers, I have also noticed the Evo never asks for the password, I think this is because devices all(most all) use 0000 by default... also try finding a bluetooth sync manager application in the Marketplace.

12. angelodimorte

angelodimorte Member

thanks for the response, I feel that any blue tooth device should work with each other. there are no bluetooth managers in the market place. maybe some wizard will be able to address this.
    thanks

13. Draiko

Draiko Well-Known Member

There is some mystery issue with the Bluetooth stack and HTC Sense. This is what keeps Bluetooth from functioning 100% (allowing things like Wii Remote use). I'm sure that HTC is working on the issue.

14. finndo77

I am just hoping they will announce an HTC Evo2 with a 720p display resolution, discrete GPU, dual core CPU, 16GB internal storage and a camera with auto and manual focus. They can fix all the bugs in that phone, launching nov 2011. (long enough after google's next OS launch, that the phone will come with it)

while I'm at it, a front facing low power LED flash would be nice for video calls. Upgrade the voice to text to support voice commands, HD radio not just FM maybe XM too, oh and a garage door opener would be freakin' sweet!! (yes I am actually being serious) ok last thing for my wish list... the ability to specify what apps can be "pre-launched" (I hate seeing apps I have never used running in the background, and apps I always use daily are never running in the background before I launch them, there has to be a marker somewhere that determines what is loaded, because it is always the same freakin' apps)

15. nivram1729

nivram1729 New Member

Hi!

I got Galaxy spica with an android 1.5 firmware.. Any tips on how can i download a keyboard apps for double taping features on keyboard if use it for sending messages.
    Any reply guys... Gladly appreciated...:)