Bluetooth and Screen Timeout Question . . .Support

Last Updated:

1. ssr26

ssr26 Member This Topic's Starter

I have two separate questions/problems.

1) My husband's Moment is paired with the bluetooth in our car. I know its paired because it shows up on the list of devices on the Moment but it fails to automatically connect to the car when bluetooth is on and he starts the car. This worked fine with his Treo previously and I'm pretty sure, worked with the Moment for the first coupld of times after pairing. It will connect if I do it manually but that's a pain! I have reviewed all the settings and can't find anything wrong . . . any suggestions?

2) Again, on my husband's Moment there seems to be a program that's running which turns on his screen and leaves it on! We hit the "end" button to turn it off but it will come back on later (I "ended" twice during the course of the night last night, a few hours apart). I have the screen timeout set to 15 secs and no other notifications/alerts in any program that would (I think) cause the screen to illuminate and not time out. Its obviously a concern for battery life and just plain annoying. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. phone*guy

phone*guy Well-Known Member

I have the same Bluetooth problem...Have to connect manually every time...SUCKS!

3. ssr26

ssr26 Member This Topic's Starter

There has to be some fix to this!!! We also have bluetooth in the car I drive and mine connects just fine!