Bluetooth Audio Auto PlaySupport

Last Updated:

1. ryan79260

ryan79260 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have done some deep searching, but I'm sure someone will post a link to something that I should have found very easily. But I give up on this one.

I have a car that has Microsoft Sync and use my phone to listen to podcasts through Google Listen. However, if I have any music files on my sd card the music player will find them and start playing automatically when the bluetooth is connected. This happened on both 1.5 and 2.1, so I thought it would warrant a new thread.

I can't find a setting anywhere to turn this "feature" off permanently. Anyone have ideas?

Advertisement
  2. schwieb

schwieb New Member

I have the same problem and it drives me nuts. Maybe someone has a solution.

3. our3rotts

our3rotts Guest

Got this problem with 2.1 - but not on my 1st ERIS with 1.5 & a 2.1 silent bug.

Guess we need to post the problem on the Google Dev site

4. physans

physans New Member

5. renegade559

renegade559 New Member

I have the same problem.. Have taken the phone back to Verizon, and they say they have never heard of this problem. One of the "techs" at verizon said to download advanced task killer, which I did, but there is no selection there to shut off the mp3 player.

6. daryllafferty

daryllafferty Member

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? It is very irritating trying to listen to podcasts when every time my phone connects it starts playing music, often over the top of the podcast.

7. haymat

haymat New Member

solution: turn off autoplay in Sync inside the car