Bluetooth Audio ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. del0rian

del0rian Member This Topic's Starter

I have a wiered issue with my Desire and my Ford Mondeo Bluetooth audio system.
    The Phone bonds with the car audio system no problem, receives calls etc exactly as expected - and after a recent (unexpected), update to my cars radio firmware I can use the bluetooth audio feature wich controls my media player in the handset from the steering wheel controls!

No problems....Except!
    Even when i'm NOT using the bluetooth audio feature - I.E listening to the cars radio or ipod etc, the audio from the desire still gets routed to the car audio system, effectively muting the phone.
    So when I use the navigation within the phone I get no audible routing directions, even if I switch the cars radio to play the bluetooth audio I still can't really hear the navigation because the inbuilt htc audio player refuses to stop playing (the car keeps unpausing the device).

Any ideas? It would be nice to disable the bluetooth audio and leave only the phone connection but can't seem to figure out if that's even possible.

Thanks for any help in advance because it's driving me nuts.....

Don

Advertisement
  2. del0rian

del0rian Member This Topic's Starter

Bump