• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth background with Moment

anjulka

Lurker
Aug 4, 2010
I just got a Moment last week and when I use my Plantronics 665 bluetooths on the highway, I have horrible background. The person I'm talking to says that I sound like I'm in a wind tunnel and I can barely hear anything. They worked just fine with my Katana II, and I can't really afford to buy new bluetooths right now. Is there a way to fix this?

I'd use my wire (despite being slightly more inconvenient), but the 2.5mm-> 3.5mm adaptor I bought at radioshack apparently is not fitting properly, because the entire conversation goes dead.

(As a side question, how long does it normally take to adjust to the moment? I keep getting very frustrated by simple things like the difficulty of making a phone call while driving compared to the Katana II. Or the fact that you can't rename your bluetooths.)

Thanks for your help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones