Bluetooth calls

Last Updated:

1. JackT

JackT Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I wasn't able to find any others post on this so here it goes. I use my BT headset for calls while at home and while driving. I normally use the onscreen display for toggling mute and ending calls. This worked fine on my Moto Droid as the screen stayed on, but my Evo screen always goes black during the call. I know it should turn off if I hold the phone to my face, but I thought it should stay on if nothing interferes with the sensor (the phone is either laying on my desk, on the kickstand, or on my dashboard). Any setting to have the screen stay on during calls? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

I saw your post in another thread and found this. I used my EVO today with BT and the screen did stay on during the phone call. I installed Screen On from the market to keep the screen from going black during a call. Hope this helps.

3. RTan

RTan Well-Known Member

There is a proximity bug in the device. It will be addressed in next patch release.

4. MauiDude

MauiDude Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. All I do is put my finger over the sensor and when I lift off the screen comes back! lol stoneage fix I know.