• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth connection to car

STLEVOFan

May 27, 2010
I am trying to get my EVO connected to the Bluetooth in my vehicle (2008 Toyota Prius) but I keep getting "Paired but not connected". I have read through several threads on here not really getting a solution. For the record I have turned on "Discoverable" when pairing, I also tried turning on "FTP" as I saw somebody said they thought you had to have that enabled.

does anybody have an input on what to try?

I am trying to get my EVO connected to the Bluetooth in my vehicle (2008 Toyota Prius) but I keep getting "Paired but not connected". I have read through several threads on here not really getting a solution. For the record I have turned on "Discoverable" when pairing, I also tried turning on "FTP" as I saw somebody said they thought you had to have that enabled.

does anybody have an input on what to try?

I am getting exactly the same issue. I want to clear it out of the phone and start over, but phone gives me no option to purge the paired device and start fresh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones