• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Connection

caspermi

Oct 31, 2010
I have the new Transform and have tried to pair the phone to the MyGig bluetooth handsfree in my Jeep Grand Cherokee. The radio shows that the two are paired but on the phone I get a message that says, "paired but not connected". I've tried many times as well as taking it back to the store with the same results. The store called back and said it was a radio problem (surprise).

I've googled this issue (paired but not connected) and found this problem appears on many other vehicles and bluetooth devices.

1) Is this typically a phone or device problem?

2) Has anyone successfully connected this phone to a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep MyGig radio?

3) Any suggestion on what to do? The City I work in has a handsfree only oridinance so it is important to I get it to work.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones