Bluetooth connects/disconnects/connectsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. spgolder

spgolder New Member

Hi,

The Eris Bluetooth connects, then may disconnect and then connect to my car multiple times.

Anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I've run into that with headsets. One of my headsets has to be turned on a certain way for it to connect with the Eris. I have to have the Eris bluetooth on first and then turn on the headset. Another one works the opposite and I have to have the headset on first and then the phone's bluetooth. If I do them in the right order then they work right, if I switch the order then I get what you have described.
  3. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

That is odd. I have to have the bluetooth turned on for at least 60 seconds on the Eris before I can connect either the jawbone 2 or T505. If I try to connect sooner, they can't find each other.
  4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

With my T505 and my Jabra BT8010 I have to have the bluetooth on the phone turned on first, but with my Samsung WEP-200 the earpiece has to be on first or it won't stay connected. I think this is the problem with the built in car bluetooth though for most people. They leave the bluetooth on in the car 24/7, why wouldn't you really, and the phone doesn't want to connect.