Bluetooth controller for Captivate?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Infinite-t

Infinite-t Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 23, 2010
    I am sure this was asked before, but I cant find the thread (they keep getting moved and los and never replied to).

I am looking for a bluetooth controller that will work for thr Captivate. I use emulator programs and would love to have a game pad controller for playing games with a real D-pad and buttons. I also want to get one of those media docks when they come out (10/22) and dock my phone, plug into a TV and use it as a gaming system, again using a controller to play. There is an app tha allows you to use the Wii controller but doesnt work with the GalaxyS phones :(

There are a few other controllers out there but I know the reason the Wii controller app doesnt work is because the bluetooth is using some kind of proprietary code or something.. so maybe there is a chance the other controllers wont work too.

Anyone found one that does work for us?

Like this one? Game Gripper - Droid Game Controller: Gateway

Or this?
    DealExtreme: $24.28 MSI BGP100 Bluetooth Gamepad (1*AAA Battery Included)

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

May 11, 2010
  3. cmt074

cmt074 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    * BUMP! * :). I'm wondering the exact same thing. I'd love to use my Captivate as a portable game system but all the Android Wii controller drivers say they don't work with newer Samsung phones/TouchWiz. Hopefully there is something that can work... This would make an amazing phone even better!

Edit: Nevermind - saw my answer a few threads down (which is no :( ). Hopefully something will eventually work with the Captivate.