Bluetooth controller ?????

Last Updated:

1. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any way to set up a wii controller to the evo via bluetooth to play emulators with or even a 360 controller for that matter

Advertisement
  2. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

RichboyJhae and WordIsBorn like this.
  3. WordIsBorn

WordIsBorn Well-Known Member

I checked it out, and would have to say this one is a definate no go. If it let you connect PS3, and Wiimotes it might be worth the $10 purchase. If it let you connect PS3, and Wiimotes, plus added support for HDMI out on games/emulators; that would really give it the value needed to justify a $10 purchase.

For now, the ratings on the android market are poor, and the developer makes you pay, and register through their own website, so if it sucks you have no recourse. Plus this introduces problems with updates. I really just wish we could pair up wiimotes with our sense phones, that would make life so much easier.

4. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

There is a free Wii remote to bluetooth app on the market and it works great with Android except ones with HTC Sense. (paid ones don't work either)

There is a problem with HTC Sense and Bluetooth. I does not work with the Wii Remote but works on any non-HTC Sense android phone. (ie, Droid, Moment, etc)

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.ccpcreations.android.WiiUseAndroid