Bluetooth controls streaming radioSupport

Last Updated:

1. menos

menos Member This Topic's Starter

I've got a Moto S9 headset connected to my Incredible. While in a local music app (htc media player, tunewiki, mixzing, etc) the bluetooth headset controls work just fine. If I'm in a streaming radio app (pandora,last.fm, slacker) and press the bluetooth controls it will start playing the last accessed local music player.
    Does anybody else see similar behavior? this seems like a pretty big bug/problem to me.

Advertisement
  2. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

Yeah its a bit of an annoyance... I run into the problem when my car stereo controls a different music player than the one I'm currently listening to, so I end up having 2 players going on at once.

3. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

Yeah its a bit of an annoyance... I run into the problem when my car stereo controls a different music player than the one I'm currently listening to, so I end up having 2 players going on at once.

4. Kyuss

Kyuss Well-Known Member

I think this is more of an issue with the other various music players coding and not the phone itself.

5. gurana

gurana Well-Known Member

Huh... I was actually able to use the controls to skip songs on Pandora... that is, until I upgraded to froyo :( Now the exact same thing happens.