• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Doesn't Work on Replacement EVO

dmiller

Lurker
Jun 17, 2010
Well, I was one of the first to recieve my EVO on June 4, and have had quite the experience discovering all it has to offer. So far, complaints.
Well, three weeks later, I dropped it from a couple feet, and yes the screen cracked. Everything still worked luckily, but I had to contact Asurion for a replacement.
The replacement arrived yesterday. Brand new in the box. Switching everything over, everything seemed to be going flawlessy until it was time to add my several earpieces and headsets. It has no problem finding computers, other phones, my MOTORokr connected fine, but not the earpieces. I have a Jawbone Icon and a BlueAnt Z9i that is not even recognized by the phone.
Could it be just a software issue? Anyone else having the same problem? I can't be without my bluetooth. Please Help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones