1. kjarrett

kjarrett Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

not until froyo i think... no 2.1 cant do it

3. kjarrett

Ok thanks. What a shame, the whole reason I used the BT headset was to be hands free. Oh well...gotta wait for Froyo. :/

4. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

I've got some beef with the Inc BT where it does not transmit mp3 data... I thought for sure it would be able to and bought a car stereo based on this. Hopefully 2.2 will fix this also.

5. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I have a BT headset I was going to try out, but, in a series of unfortunate events, it fell from my pocket onto concrete and then got ran over by a car. Needless to say, it doesn't work now. Not sure why. Anyway, I'm told that you can receive calls with the BT headset with no problems, but you can't initiate them. In another words, you can't press the button on your headset say, "Call mom" and have it call.

6. kjarrett

^ this

Almost completely defeats the point of having a headset, IMHO. I'll wait for 2.2.

-kj-

7. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

No it doesn't. I got a ticket for using my incredible. That's a good purpose. I learned my lesson.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk Pro

8. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

I thought everybody in Jersey took cabs, or is that just NY?

9. Divine_Madcat

Divine_Madcat Well-Known Member

Mostly just NYC and the Burroughs. The Tri-State area drivers are nuts though, cabbies or otherwise. ;)

(My sister lives in CT, and my Mom hails from Jerzy, across the bay from NY). :D

10. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

My bluetooth didnt work the first time I tried it. I need to try again. If you are alone in the vehicle, the speakerphone in a car dock works decently.

11. coastal_carolina

coastal_carolina Well-Known Member

I have been cursing this lack of bluetooth voice dialing since I bought the Moto Droid in November 09'.

I like Android so much I just bit the bullet and put up with this, in my opinion, major shortcoming. Thank God it is coming in 2.2 - its about time!

12. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

It shouldnt have any problem transmitting BT Audio. I have it in my car and at home hooked up with BT and I listen to MLB AT Bat, Slacker, Pandora, MP3s everything except for take calls, I perfer to hold my phone. When it rings it pauses the music and the phone just works regularly

13. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

I don't have any problems with the audio being transmitted... just the mp3 data (track info/artist/etc). AVRCP 1.0 only supports play/pause/stop etc. functions, where AVRCP 1.3 supports track information.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what version AVRCP the Incredible has, and if 2.2 will update that?