Bluetooth File TransferSupport

Last Updated:

1. mcummings7

mcummings7 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm trying to transfer pictures/videos from my phone to the computer via bluetooth. Everything is connected and I have had no problem sending files from the computer the phone, but everytime I try to send from the phone to the computer it says "unable to connect to remote device".....

anyone have any suggestions? this happens with pictures, videos and music files. I can't transfer anything to the computer.

Advertisement
  2. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Get hold of 'Bluetooth File Transfer'. It's Free. There's a Guide available here.

Other than that Astro has a Bluetooth Module which allows you to transfer files to your PC.

3. DutchDre

DutchDre New Member

The problem when connecting the SGS 2 with windows (XP) is that the bluetooth service PIM Item transfer is disabled standard. And when selecting share via bluetooth on sgs 2 it tries to make an connection via PIM Item transfer (which fails). So don't install additional software, only use standard software and enable the service (double click blue bluetooth icon in windows bar--> My Bluetooth places shows up next select ''view my bluetooth services" and enable "My pim item transfer" by clicking on it)

That's all.
    Transferred files will be stored in "Bluetooth exchange folder"