• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth freezes Hero

After a day in the office I walk to my truck to head home. I turn my Jabra BT530 on, and then the Bluetooth on my Hero on. I pull up the number pad on the phone to dial someone's number, and the phone freezes. After a while it brings up the "force close" option for the phone, then I can get It to the home screen, but I still can't do anything because it lags horrendously. Eventually, I pull the battery while Im driving to reset it, because it won't let me power off. This never fails to happen. Even when I get the Bluetooth to work, it doesnt always work. An incoming call rings through the Bluetooth, but when I answer I have to use the phone to talk while I turn off and on the Bluetooth so I can use that to talk.

Anyone else experience this problem? Would a reformat help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones