bluetooth hack?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2012-02-14 20:58:14
  1. msierra519

msierra519 Well-Known Member

Does this exist for the hero? I read it works for other htc phones and blackberry but do we have something similar? Just wondering:D

Advertisement
  2. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

bluetooth hack? explain........bluetooths work with the htc hero....whatchu talkin about willis?
  3. msierra519

Google it..some Android phones can run it..scans other phones that have Bluetooth enabled etc..pretty kool stuff..the downloads come in .jad and .jar files
  4. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

Google it is not such a great description... There are only limited BT profiles included with the HERO, so your HACK may mean many things. Please try to provide more information...

Regards
    :cool:
  5. msierra519

6. lob

lob Well-Known Member

Not working on my HTC desire.....
    I open the file in Astro and it just presents me with loads of unopenable files....
  7. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

8. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

More than that... ILLEGAL!
  9. msierra519

yeah its pretty wrong, i was just curious about it..a sicko at work was telling me about it
  10. akkidy

akkidy Well-Known Member

I've installed this on my Sony-Ericsson W950i before and tried it with my gf's phone, with her permission of course, and it never really worked.
  11. phillytskis

phillytskis New Member

how do you get it to work on the htc hero
  12. Jayflmng

Jayflmng New Member

Okayy... so i'm a little slow outta the gate but by any chance might there be a super bluetooth hack for the photon 4g??? I'm desperate here!!!! ://
  13. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Nope. As mentioned previously it's unethical and probably also illegal in most places.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.