Bluetooth headset for HTC Evo4G...Accessories

1. schlepprock250

schlepprock250 New Member

Hello all,I have a HTC Evo 4G,on Sprint service,I also currently have a Motorola H720 bluetooth headset,I drive a truck and when I'm talking to my wife she keeps saying I'm breaking up and choppy,I think the problem is the rattles and loudness and bumps from my truck are sometimes louder than my voice at the time,therefor the "other noises" are at times over riding my voice,hence...choppy sounding due to the interuption of my voice,does my theory make sense to anyone,can someone recommend a better BT headset.....Thoughts....Phil

Advertisement
  2. desert dogs

desert dogs Active Member

I have the Jawbone Icon that I use with my EVO and it works great! People can't even tell when I am driving while I am talking on it. It is the best BT I have used.
    lordofthereef likes this.
  3. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

The icon is amazing and very well priced (I think it's about $60 where Jawbone has generally been upwards of $100). I love the thing. Doesn't have the best battery life though (maybe only 3 hours talk if I remember right).
  4. lite blue

lite blue Well-Known Member

jawbone era worth the extra over the icon
  5. shantytownbrown

shantytownbrown Well-Known Member

Been using an ERA for two weeks now, love it! crystal clear, long battery life, drove with the car window open, no wind noise for the caller on the other end...
  6. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Jawbone products are fantastic.

Will be getting some Jabra eargels to add to mine.