Bluetooth Headset Voice Quality

Last Updated:

1. tipopilota

tipopilota Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I currently have a Jawbone II headset and just got my Droid a couple days ago. My wife keeps on saying that when she calls me that my voice is very echoy. is this a common issue w/ the Droid, or is there something I need to try to do to possibly fix this issue. Other then this, the phone is great, but because I live off my bluetooth headset this is a big issue for me.

Advertisement
  2. tipopilota

Any suggestions.. I just did a test call to my work VM to see how bad it really is.. And yes it does sound bad.. I hate to exchange this phone, but it is looking more and more that way.. Other then this issue. the phone is great.

3. headcase

headcase Active Member

Other than to try deleting and repairing, swapping Droids, or swapping BT headsets (remember -- process of elimination)... nothing else I could suggest, besides going with another brand of BT headset.

I use a Joby Zivio boom headset with my Droid, and it works perfectly every time.

4. tipopilota

Yep, tried repairing already and doing a factory reset. Now the new BT will be here tomorrow, so hopefully that is the ticket. We shall see.

5. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

I use a plantronics stereo headset/headphone. You can detach the second earpiece to use it as a headset on my G1 and people say I sound great.