Bluetooth Headset with Droid

Last Updated:

1. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Nokia BH-604 bluetooth headset. I have a landline and the Droid cell phone in my office. It is paired with both. It has worked with the Droid before, but I'm not sure what I did differently as it will not connect now, though it is paired. It does work with the landline. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Well-Known Member

settings , wireless & networks , bluetooth . make sure your bluetooth is turned on

3. mystik1

Yes, it is checked there. That's the same screen that shows the "Paired but not connected" message.

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

You could try deleting it from your bluetooth contacts and re-pairing it. Sometimes these things just get funked up.

SeanDes likes this.
  5. mystik1

Yea, I was thinking that too. I have done so now, and it's back to working. :)

6. mystik1

ugh. Did I speak too soon? It now says the headset is "Connected to media audio", and other audio is coming through the headset, but it does not work for making call. That is, the bluetooth button is not enabled...eck!

7. SeanDes

SeanDes New Member

Deleting my bluetooth speakers and repairing worked for when it stopped playing media through the speakers. Even though it would work for phone calls. I recommend the deleting and repairing of device as a fix