Bluetooth headset you're happy with?Tips

1. pseudoprime

pseudoprime Member

I have a WEP870 headset that doesn't connect well to media audio (it frequently requires reconnection), and when it does, the media audio levels are so low as to be useless. Can anyone recommend a headset that they're happy with for the S4 and media audio?

Advertisement
    :
  2. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

i enjoy my Kinivo BTH220
  3. 4Gee

4Gee Member

BlueAnt Q3 - fantastic unit - Great sound connects fast, does everything extremely well.
  4. Likecars

Likecars Member

Jay bird, freedom bluetooth buds, used for running, biking, general use. Very pleased, had them for about 7 months.
  5. ddre

ddre New Member

I'm using a Jabra Supreme and I love it
  6. rvltn123

rvltn123 Member

Plantronics Legend. Comfortable to wear. Long lasting battery. Love that they included a recharging case.
  7. brasco901

brasco901 Member

Jawbone ERA...top notch performance.
  8. jackburnt

jackburnt Well-Known Member

Planatronics Backbeat+

Comfortable, good sound quality, last a long while, survived being washed in the laundry.

Only thing I don't like is the mute turns on the mic to "Help you hear." It's annoying because it picks up the wind. Otherwise, great headphones.
  9. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Samsung HS3000, little receiver that you plug whichever headphones/IEMs you like into (or even use a 3.5mm-3.5mm jack to connect to stereos and speakers etc). Has Apt-X and can be had for like $30-40USD on Ebay. Fantastic little unit for those like myself with numerous very high quality IEMs/headphones.
  10. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

If you're talking bt headphones, it's going to be hard to beat Creative Labs WP-350 or 300. The more expensive 450s are junk. I've purchased every single apt-x capable headset on the market and nothing is even close to the wp-350. Of course there aren't that many apt-x capable headsets yet, so I didn't have to buy that many.
  11. thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt Well-Known Member

I prefer plantronic ive had quite a few ....had one even take a dip in a shallow creek while fishing....it was in the water for a good 10 minutes before i found it....in less than an hour i was using it again no problem
  12. andromatix

andromatix Well-Known Member

13. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Better than the very expensive Sennheisers?