Bluetooth headset

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I had my Voyager, I could use my bluetooth earpiece to talk on the phone, and also get the audio from the Navigation to come through the earpiece. I was surprised tonight that when I was using my GPS on the Droid it didn't come through my earpiece which resulted in me turning my radio down significantly so I could hear the phone.

I also have a stereo bluetooth headphones that I already paired and see the icon on the screen, but when I play a video or some music, it doesn't come through the headphones. Its still coming out of the Droid's phone speakers. Its showing that it is connected in my notifications bar too.

Advertisement
  2. soonerswin

soonerswin New Member

You have to have a special bluetooth headset that is A2DP. There are not many models available but they can be found. Many are hoping that this problem will be solved when we get the 2.1 update this first quarter of 2010.

3. justjosh

justjosh Member

Get the motorola s9-hd's. They work great and sound great.

4. crankerchick

crankerchick Well-Known Member

Hmm, this is unfortunate. My old WinMo phone could transfer audio to a headset. Sucks.

5. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Altec Lansing also makes a nice stereo bluetooth headset. Maybe the problem is not the headset but the connection though. I know that the first time I paired mine it only said it was connected to the phone. I had to reconnect before it said it was connected to the phone and audio. Has worked fine ever since. Just takes it a minute to find its bearings and then I am good to go.