Bluetooth HeadsetTips

Last Updated:

1. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Which Bluetooth headset are you currently using? I have the Motorola H12 headset but it sucks with the moment. Which one do you currently use or have used and what type of results are you getting? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Was using an LG HBM-730, it was a cheap little thing that was pretty pathetic on its own, and didn't do well with the Moment.

Now I have a Plantronics Discovery665, it's a great headset but it has a difficult time pairing with the Moment sometimes. and sometimes it will be paired, then suddenly lose connection a few minutes later:confused:

3. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Samsung WEP870. Part time stereo. The stand alone headset won't win design awards but it pairs well and the noise reduction works well too. I paid $7.88 inc shipping after rebate, beat that. It replaced a Plantronics 855 which also worked well with this phone, but not after a trip in the washer.

4. cds36

cds36 Well-Known Member

Im using the Motorola H790 gotta say I really like this thing so far no problems at all, its a little pricey at $79.99 but i got it for $65 at a sprint store using there 25%off card. Ive tried the h690 and the Jabra bt530 and this is the best so far

5. randyrw

randyrw Member

I have the Motorola H790 also, and have not had any problems with it, it connects, its plenty loud and it sounds good on the other end.

6. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Use Jawbone 2 and it works great. Was looking for a nice stereo bluetooth headset but settled on a wired set with a mic.

7. Sphagnum

Sphagnum Well-Known Member

Use the Jabra bt530, it works very well with the Moment, but the ear gels don't fit my ears very well.... hehe