Bluetooth help with car (Acura TL)Support

Last Updated:

1. bradacura

bradacura New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    I am hoping someone can please help.
    I just bought a Motorola Droid with a PagePlus, a cell company that uses Verizon's network. I am having problems with the bluetooth with my car, a 2009 Acura TL. Previously I had no problems with the bluetooth on this car when I had an I9 phone with Boost Mobile.

When I get inside my car, it won't import the phonebook. However, it does says that it pairs successfully and it lets me add it as a new phone. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to get it to work?

Thank you.
    Brad

Advertisement
  2. ljgbronx

ljgbronx New Member

I just successfully paired my Droid with my '09 TSX which I believe uses a somewhat similar (Alpine-manufactured) head-end to your TL.

The Android software was just upgraded on Dec. 11 to allow the Bluetooth protocol that will import your phone book. When I first tried it, I was also unsuccessful. By deleting the phone and re-pairing it, I got the phone to transfer the data. Your mileage may vary...but worth a try!

It's worth noting, though, that the Droid and other Android-based phones do not appear on Acura's official compatibility list for their cars. Good luck...

3. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

I don't know about the solution above i do know that, you can get it working by manual importing contacts. Depending on how many you need to add it may or may not be a reasonable solution for you.