Bluetooth Issues - 4.3 Jellybean - Samsung Galaxy S4Support

1. Froggvox

Froggvox New Member

Hi there everyone... I am a new Android user (moved over from the iPhone recently and have not looked back)!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and have recently updated to the Jellybean 4.3 (Australia) and whilst I am enjoying the additional features that come with it, i am having a MAJOR issue with one component - ill explain:

Connecting the Galaxy S4 to my Nissan Navara stock handsfree car kit via bluetooth USED to work perfect until the update... Now when I make a call from my phone while its connected to the bluetooth all i hear are 'beeps' until the other person picks up...

This doesn't bother me too much, however after 4 or 5 calls (i run a business and the car is sometimes the only place i can make uninterrupted calls haha) the phone connects but i cant hear them and they cant hear me... when this happens even getting out of the car, turning off bluetooth, or using speaker, I still cant hear them or vice versa...

I then have to restart the phone and it works again...

Is anyone else experiencing this???

Your help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Trent

Advertisement
    :
  2. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Geek Moderator

Hi Froggvox, and welcome to Android Forums :)

I've seen a lot of folks mentioning weird issues with the 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4, so I've moved your post to the forum for that particular device. It should gain a bit more exposure with others who may have encountered a similar problem there. :thumbup: