Bluetooth issues On Behold 2 1.6

Last Updated:

1. earthangelhdz

earthangelhdz New Member This Topic's Starter

The issue I have with my phone is that when I pair up with my Chevy Tahoe's hands free system my phone doesn't connect incoming calls. It shows the number on my dash but when I press the answer button on the steering wheel it doesn't put the call through my radio. It works perfect when I make outgoing calls. Now my wife has a blackberry phone and it works perfectly. My previous phone which was the original Behold also connected with no issues. This is the second behold 2 tmobile sends me because the other one (1.5) had many other issues which also included bluetooth problems. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this? It would really save me the headache of speaking to tmobile technical support. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. #1indahoodg

#1indahoodg Well-Known Member

Try paring it again seems to be a bug on this phone I have to do it to my bluetooth stereo headset once in a while.

3. bearsfan85

bearsfan85 Well-Known Member Developer

have you installed any roms on it or is it stock, also are you running task killer and killing bluetooth, My phone would f/c when making a blue tooth call using take 5

4. earthangelhdz

earthangelhdz New Member This Topic's Starter

It's all pretty stock but I will try pairing it again. I did notice though a major change with the change form 1.5 to 1.6. I wish they would have gone up to 2.1. Everything else seems to be working really good.