• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Keyboard for Droid - Faster Typing

Trying to install Dell Axim Executive Bluetooth Keyboard to work with my HTC Thunderbolt Android. The regular bluetooth pairing process won't work...although it's found in the SCAN as "Think Outside Keyboard" even though it's not. Meanwhile, when I try to pair, it says "There was a problem pairing with Think Outside Keyboard."

Installed KeyPro, but the scan doesn't work. I manually type in the MAC address 00:03:C9:57:19:48 and now need the Registration Key.

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Upvote 0
Hi, I've quickly read through all 5 pages; I don't understand the HID part; did look it up, but just want to say my old 'Palm' foldable igo stowaway think outside keyboard works fine and simply on my galaxy s1 phone; search for 'xtbt01' and you'll find the useful post; I don't understand why others say it won't work, just press function and type in the 6 number pin code to connect up; no rooting or anything fancy needed; so simple; don't know if they still sell them, but ebay would have I guess

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones