Bluetooth Keyboard & mouse for Samsung galaxy note 2Tips

1. treeface99

treeface99 Member

Hi

I have a galaxy note 2 and am thrilled with it!. I have been using a chunky Bluetooth keyboard and mouse,usually used on my PC. You have to plug a Bluetooth receiver into the phone via a usb adapter which is annoying!

Can anyone recommend a small/slim keyboard and mouse combo that connect directly through the phones Bluetooth?

I have seen a number of nice, small Bluetooth tablet keyboards (Microsoft/logitech) but haven't yet found one which includes a mouse.

If I was to buy a separate Bluetooth mouse to use with a Bluetooth keyboard, will my phone support connecting to both individual Bluetooth devices at the same time or will I need to buy a specific combo set?

Many Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. donec

donec Well-Known Member

Have you tried connecting to your phone with the keyboard/mouse setup you have? For your PC you need the bluetooth USB dongle because your PC doesn't have bluetooth. Not because your keyboard/mouse needs it. I believe they should work with any bluetooth.
  3. treeface99

treeface99 Member

Hi. Yes I have. They only work when using the usb receiver. Thanks
  4. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse A500 & a Kensington Bluetooth keyboard that goes between my N2 and 10.1 Note on occasion. Consider those that are capable if multiple pairs if you routinely use it on multiple devices.
  5. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

I use the Samsung VG-KBD1500 combined keyboard and touch pad for both my SGN2 and an (allegedly) 'Smart' Samsung TV. There are a few videos on YouTube that may be of interest to you eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjzb-yd8BIM

(This particular video shows a very small BT keyboard being used (smaller than the 1500) but curiously, it uses a dongle and not the phone's inbuilt BT.)