Bluetooth Keyboard?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so i have a car mount for my Dinc & was wondering if there was a bluetooth keyboard that i could use while its in the cradle? Its annoying to have to take it down everytime I need to text or email. Hope there is something out there.

Advertisement
  2. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

Check out a app called wifi keyboard, i think if your connected to wifi, and your home computer is, you can use ur home computer keyboard on your phone.

3. PIYIRIO

PIYIRIO New Member

We dont have a full bluetooth stack because of an incompatability with it and SenseUI. If HTC would get their stuff together we'd have keyboard, wiimote, ps3 controller, and factory vehicle handsfree support. You can use a vanilla rom if your rooted and do all this (ie CM, not senseless versions of the stock rom).

4. Kopitar32

Kopitar32 Well-Known Member

I am currently rooted and using the vanilla ROM. Does that give me an option?

5. ShadowKntSDS

ShadowKntSDS Member

I've heard that cyanogen CM6 works as it has a full BT stack. People have gotten the Wiimote to work. Supposedly Skyraider vanilla doesn't. I don't know from personal experience in either case, but hopefully it points you in the right direction.

6. Kopitar32

Alright, well i like skyraider, and I'm not about to change the whole setup of my phone just to realize that it's not possible. But it's something that I really really would like to be able to do.

What's the benifit of the Wiimote hooked up to the incredible? I don't really see any benefit in that.

7. ShadowKntSDS

ShadowKntSDS Member

People use them for playing games, but in this case its more of a sign that the BT stack works properly. Lots of people have them laying around so its a quick and easy test.

8. Kopitar32

I suppose I could buy the keyboard and mess around with it. It couldn't hurt.