Bluetooth & Navigation

Last Updated:

1. tonyrome357

tonyrome357 New Member This Topic's Starter

:confused:
    When using any of the navigation apps (Sprint Nav/Google Maps) the voice directions come through the ph but when i activate the bluetooth it mutes the phone and does not come through the speakers, the ph is paired with the car, streaming music, making and receiving calls work fine, am i doing something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated, the car is a 2010 mazda 3i touring, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. big evo dog

big evo dog Well-Known Member

same here, need an answer too, music and navi doesn't speak after pair to car, only phone calls.

3. Funksultan

Funksultan Member

Make sure you change the pairing code on your music streaming and/or phone connection. In almost all cars, they are the same by default, but you can't connect both at the same time on the same code.

Changed my music pairing code, and both play together just fine now (2010 Venza, FYI)

4. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

Mine will interrupt the music to speak the directions. I pair as an audio device.

5. androidiam

androidiam New Member

My google navigation will "skip" when I use it with my car stereo's bluetooth. The first second of every turn-by-turn direction, is missing. Any ideas? I have an HTC EVO and my car stereo is the Dual XHD7714. When I use Pandora with bluetooth, everything is perfect, no skipping; even google navigation works great too when it is running with Pandora. However, when i run google by itself with bluetooth, the first second is missing. Thank you in advanced and sorry if this question has already been answered. I tried to search for it but could not find any mention of it.