Bluetooth only works once then have to rebootSupport

Last Updated:

1. kennyglass123

kennyglass123 New Member This Topic's Starter

When I first connect my Samsung WEP 870 bluetooth to the Epic it works fine. Then the next call I can answer and hear the caller but they cannot hear me. If I reboot it works once again. This is REALLY annoying. Is it a Samsung issue or Android 2.1? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. jmichaelsk

jmichaelsk Active Member

Probably the bluetooth. I have a blue parrot headset and it works great, but if I try turning it on in the middle of a call or waking it up when the phone is ringing it will connect but nothing is transmitted either way. Drove me crazy the first time as the headset worked with my other phone and other headsets worked with my phone. then found a post that said to plug my headset in to charge for a couple of seconds and bingo everything worked fine. May be a similar issue with your bluetooth headset so I would google it first.

3. kennyglass123

kennyglass123 New Member This Topic's Starter

Sat on the phone with Samsung and turned the bluetooth off and on and it always worked. Then when I tried to use the Voice Dialer it did not hear my command. So the issue is with Android 2.1 and the Voice Dialer. When I first boot the phone it hears the bluetooth just fine but not anytime after that.