Bluetooth PairingSupport

Last Updated:

1. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue.

I have some Altec Lansing Backbeat (903) bluetooth headphones that I use with my Galaxy S.

Very nice, decent quality, signal doesn't drop much, etc. Generally very pleased. My phone is however now being a pain with them....

Previously turning the headphones on, with the bluetooth already enabled would cause them to connect automatically. If i didn't have bluetooth turned on i'd have to manually connect from the bluetooth settings once I had enabled it. So far so good.

About a week ago my phone started 'forgetting' the headphones. This means almost every time I want to use them I have to pair them again. A huge pain. Even when the phone hasn't forgotten them they don't connect automagically, meaning I still end up in the settings menu.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Wow, strange. Can't help sorry, will keep at eye out elsewhere though and post back here if someone experiences the same and has a fix.

3. Sam the Droid

Sam the Droid New Member

I'm having the same problem. Plantronics voyager pro. I stop Bluetooth then start, then turn my voyager pro on again and hold the on/off until it flashes in the pairing mode. It pairs but doesn't connect. I've trying this all day today and only got it to connect once. Just turned off the phone after turning off all bluetooth on the phone and the voyager pro. Tyrned the phone on, enabled bluetooth, then turned on my voyager pro and held the switch to pair and now it's connected and I see the double arrows on each side of the bluetooth symbol. I have no desire to do this each time I need to talk on my bluetooth however. And suggestions?