Bluetooth Problem with Car In Dash SystemSupport

Last Updated:

1. browns19-4life

browns19-4life Member This Topic's Starter

I posted this on google's support site but haven't heard back from anyone there and thought I'd try to see if any of you have run into this:

On my nexus one I am able to pair my phone to my car (Nissan murano) and it shows as connected. However when I dial out the radio stops with the dash unit showing dialing, but the sound just comes through the phone. I have tried repairing the phone but that doesn't help. The car worked fine with other phones (including the MyTouch) so it can't be the car. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. jbrinkley

jbrinkley Well-Known Member

I haven't had any problems switching between the speaker and the BT on the handset while on a call.
    gotta be in the settings hu?
    find another car to connect to and see if it's the same?

3. omeyga

omeyga Well-Known Member

Mine will connect but it appears to lose it's BT connection and reconnect EVERY 45 seconds. Which in my car means I get to hear "connection completed" every 45 seconds...very annoying.

In your case you may want to try long clicking on the paired device (in this case your car) and make sure both check boxes are checked.

4. LandLockedPH

LandLockedPH Well-Known Member

Here

5. BigTimeNexusFan

BigTimeNexusFan Well-Known Member

Does the bluetooth button in the lower left appear "green" on the phone when your in calling mode? I'm able to switch mine back and forth using this in my Toyota. By default, mine is always in bluetooth mode when I turn my car on. Seems to work pretty good. After the inital pairing it hasn't needed any adjustments since. In my 3rd month now with it.