bluetooth problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so i was trying to set up pdanet via blue tooth on a mac and i was struggling along when all of a sudden my blue tooth on my phone turned off. so i tried turning it back on and now it will only stay on for 5 seconds or so before turning its self off again. doesnt matter if i hit any bottons or not while its on for those 5 secs, it will shut its self off. any idea how to fix it? tried taking the battery out already.

Advertisement
  2. DroidPower

DroidPower Well-Known Member

Go into your phones bluetooth settings and check your settings, if you go to your photos (phone) and click on a photo and hit share (arrows) and the select VIA bluetooth, your phone should automatically turn on its bluetooth to transfer a file/photo/video.

Your mac should open a window asking you to accept the transfer photo.

Before doing all this, make your pairing on your Mac is completed, your DI should be recognize by your Mac, when a menu drops down after clicking on the bluetooth icon top right toolbar of your Mac, your DI should be in that list which you'll use sending files/photo from your Mac to your phone.

If you have done everything right and you still have a problem, Reboot your phone and Reboot your Mac, i just had to do it myself when i tried transferring some photos this morning and it kept failing (phone).