bluetooth problems with xSupport

Last Updated:

1. farrellcollie

farrellcollie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am having trouble with the reception to all my blue tooth headsets with this phone. I can get phone to connect to a plantronics bluetooth headset (I have a couple of other headsets but pairing with them is iffier on the x) and it will start playting music or a phone call - but if I move the phone to my pocket or just in my hand but drop it below my waist, the sound stops. It is not the headset because it works fine on my evo with the phone in my pocket.
    Has anyone else had this sort of problem? Is there anything to be done?

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

My DX seems to work OK with my Plantronics Voyager Pro headset and my Jabra BT3030. I keep my DX in a leather holster on my belt usually though I sometimes leave the DX on my multimedia cradle at work. It's amazing how far I can get before the BT starts to cut out.

Does this seem to happen mostly in certain locations? Or everywhere?

3. farrellcollie

farrellcollie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It doesn't seem confined to any one area - I have the same trouble in the house and walking in the park. It is just frustrating and I don't really want to wear an armband with the phone in it all the time.

4. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member

I would guess there's a problem with your phone, since Bluetooth works extremely on mine and others I've asked. The Bluetooth implementation is miles better than it was on my iPhone 3G which always sounded like crap via Bluetooth headsets.