• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bluetooth problems

What's up guys. I have been having problems with keeping my Bluetooth connected to my Evo. I'm not sure if its the head set or the phone itself. I connect the Bluetooth and it works for a while then it goes back to the handset but shows the connection is still there. Has anyone heard of Bluetooth problems on the Evo? I'm running the 2.2 update.
I have a Motorola HK201 Bluetooth

im having intermittent issues with this as well, i use a rocketfish mfab-2 tho, itll disconnect and immediately reconnect, not sure what the cuase is, but once it did not want to connect to phone audio profile so i went and checked the settings for the headset on the evo, and unchecked phone audio, left that menu, went back in, rechecked the phone audio and then it connected fine, hope this helps some.

Reactions: ecodangler
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones