bluetooth problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hi guys, im having some problems trying to bluetooth a song from my x10 to my wifes x10. i have astro, realplayer, playlists using anycut, rockplayer and even mediascape. the song shows in realplayer and anycut but i just dont know how to bluetooth. im at a loss and any help would be appreciated.
    ric

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Have you tried with the Bluetooth File Transfer app from the market on both phones.

I haven't had any problems with the big X10's it seems to be the little 'uns that have the issues but then I haven't tried with songs only pics and files.

arkangeluk likes this.
  3. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

My bluetooth works great with everything I transfer, not had a problem yet :)

4. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks rosered, i dld the bluetooth file transfer app and it worked no problem. when you said the big ones did you mean the x10i and the mini as its x10is that my wife and i have. cant believe that ive had the phone since beginning of july but thats the first time ive tried to bluetooth anything lol. i was getting a bit demented trying to get it to work

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Yay! Glad you got sorted. The X10i's seem to have been more straightforward on the bluetoothing front but that app does seem to sort out most things.