Bluetooth Problems

Last Updated:

1. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I have the T-Mobile Tab, I have Skype and Google Voice working via 3G and Wifi but here is the issue...

I have tried 4 different wireless bluetooth headsets and they all react the same... They connect and pair with no issues BUT...

When you place a call the other callers voice is routed, as it should be, to the BT headset, however, my voice is not routed through the BT microphone and it uses the Tab's built in mic...

This is pretty unacceptable as you can imagine and pretty much defeats the purpose of a BT headset...

Any ideas, thoughts, or help on how to get the Tab to route voice via the BT headset as opposed to it's built in mic would be MUCH appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Just a thought but try using a wired headset and see if it works correctly, if it does not then there will probably be an issue with the application and not the BT drivers. I had a similiar problem with a Touch Pro II when I ported the VZW Visual Voicemail app on to it. The voice would always come out of the speaker phone but not the ear piece. Try XDA developers sice they were able to get the built in phone capability to work on a T-Mob version.

3. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ya it works fine via the included wired headset... I posted on XDA but figured I'd check here as well just incase someone who does not visit XDA had a solution...

Thanks! :)