Bluetooth problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Paul-InMe

Paul-InMe New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, this is my first android phone and im having some problems with the bluetooth. Im trying to send my contacts over bluetooth from my old sony ericsson but it doesnt seem to be going smoothly, i would say its all down to me!!

Basically i have got the bluetooth on for both phones, the desire is set to be discoverable and i try to send the contacts via bluetooth on the SE. I get the whole passcode and accept the file which i have done, but then it says again about accepting the file. Ive tried it a few times and i have 3 bluetooth icons at the top of my screen now which i imagine are for transferring files which need accepting. Is there anywhere i can to accept them or close them down?

Advertisement
  2. SiHa

SiHa Well-Known Member

You can drag the top status bar down, and accept the Bluetooth transfers from there. I got stuck doing exactly this, transferring contacts form my old Nokia when I got the Desire! I guess reading the instructions isn't the first thing people do when they get a gadget!

I *think* you only need to accept the first one, and the rest will automatically be accepted.