Bluetooth QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Hipshot

Hipshot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, my old blackberry and motorola 695 earpiece worked just fine. If I wanted to make a call I pushed the button and I got voice feed back on the call. It would ask me the name etc. and verify before dialing.

This Android phone does not seem to work that way.. .Unless I'm doing something really stupid. There seems to be no voice feedback and when I push the button it seems to only dial the last person dialed manually? I find out who it is calling when they answer or look at the phone. huh?

My eris did the same thing. Is it a compatibility issue? Is there an app to correct this? Android noob here. Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Calab

Calab Well-Known Member

I second this request... I'd like to punch the bluetooth on my car visor and say "Call home".

Can this be done? How about on Android 1.5 (I've got a Magic on Rogers).

Thx!

3. Steveda

Steveda Well-Known Member

Andoid doesn't support Bluetooth dialing yet. I believe they are working on it however.

Nick3006 likes this.
  4. kem1947

kem1947 New Member

I have a similar ? with the bluetooth operation. My BB worked fine with my car system but the Incredible doesn't. You can ask to dial a number and the on board bluetooth responds by asking you to state the number. If you ask to call "bob mobile" it asks repeat. With my BB you could ask to call any person in the contacts list. Is this because the Incredible does not transfer the contacts to the on board bluetooth like the BB did??