• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Remote Control for PC

intelprakash

Jul 21, 2011
Hi, I'm looking for an app that can let me control my pc via bluetooth. earlier i had my nokia n70 which runs on symbian and i had a little winamp plugin called ControlFreak installed, through which i was able view my pc's desktop screen in my mobile screen and control my whole pc via bleutooth. i'm totally new to android world and i have my samsung galaxy pop/mini, there are few apps available in the android market but they didn't show the entire desktop in the mobile they just let you use your mobile as a wireless mouse, but i want an app that let me use my pc from another room of my home. Hope to find a solution soon ;):D:D:D;)

Could I suggest team viewer?

It doesn't control over Bluetooth, but will work over WiFi or 3g. Not available in the market but if you Google it you should be able to find the official website to download the desktop and phone apps.

Best of all, it's free

Thanks mate! The problem is i don't have 3G or wifi connection at my home (i think you didn't look at my post carefully), I've tried the team viewer already (just few hours back) it's too slow on edge :(, all i need is a RDP, VNC or any other programme, that allows me to control my commuter from another room was without 3g or wifi that can run through bluetooth

Upvote 0
Thanks mate! The problem is i don't have 3G or wifi connection at my home (i think you didn't look at my post carefully), I've tried the team viewer already (just few hours back) it's too slow on edge :(, all i need is a RDP, VNC or any other programme, that allows me to control my commuter from another room was without 3g or wifi that can run through bluetooth

I can't decide if thats a sarcastic "thanks mate!" or not.

Those details weren't in your original post.

Upvote 0
I can't decide if thats a sarcastic "thanks mate!" or not.

Those details weren't in your original post.
i didn't meant to insult you are anything, i really appreciated your reply... but you failed to notice that i did say in my previous post that i don't have a 3g or wifi connection ;) anyway, do you/anyone know any such program that let me do RDP or VNC over bluetooth??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones