Bluetooth Remote Control for PC

1. intelprakash

intelprakash Active Member

Hi, I'm looking for an app that can let me control my pc via bluetooth. earlier i had my nokia n70 which runs on symbian and i had a little winamp plugin called ControlFreak installed, through which i was able view my pc's desktop screen in my mobile screen and control my whole pc via bleutooth. i'm totally new to android world and i have my samsung galaxy pop/mini, there are few apps available in the android market but they didn't show the entire desktop in the mobile they just let you use your mobile as a wireless mouse, but i want an app that let me use my pc from another room of my home. Hope to find a solution soon ;):D:D:D;)

Advertisement
    :
  2. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Just RDP or VNC into the home computer. There are a number of apps out there that will let you do it.
  3. intelprakash

thanks for the quick reply mate! i came across this Vectir Bluetooth Remote Control i need something similar like this, i can find many such apps that runs in java but i can only find this one that can run on android which is a paid app ($14.65 for the client software), is there any way that i can install java app on android?
  4. intelprakash

ok guys, is there any way that i can use a RDP or VNC app over bluetooth, coz i don't have a 3G or WiFi Connection at my home and my mobile, so the only option is bluetooth. there has to be a way....
  5. kingdave

kingdave Well-Known Member

Could I suggest team viewer?

It doesn't control over Bluetooth, but will work over WiFi or 3g. Not available in the market but if you Google it you should be able to find the official website to download the desktop and phone apps.

Best of all, it's free
  6. intelprakash

Thanks mate! The problem is i don't have 3G or wifi connection at my home (i think you didn't look at my post carefully), I've tried the team viewer already (just few hours back) it's too slow on edge :(, all i need is a RDP, VNC or any other programme, that allows me to control my commuter from another room was without 3g or wifi that can run through bluetooth
  7. intelprakash

By the way the Team Viewer app is available at the android market.
  8. intelprakash

no answers yet????
  9. kingdave

kingdave Well-Known Member

I can't decide if thats a sarcastic "thanks mate!" or not.

Those details weren't in your original post.
  10. intelprakash

i didn't meant to insult you are anything, i really appreciated your reply... but you failed to notice that i did say in my previous post that i don't have a 3g or wifi connection ;) anyway, do you/anyone know any such program that let me do RDP or VNC over bluetooth??
  11. intelprakash

nobody know such app?????