Bluetooth stereo adapter : streamnig music from Droid to Home Theater audio receiver

Last Updated:

1. inphoenix

inphoenix Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was looking for a bluetooth device that I can connect to my Home theater receiver. Size is not an issue as it will sit in the closet and will be running on AC power all the time. I saw this real cheap device on deal extreme but reviews aren't great.

DealExtreme: $12.99 Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP AVRCP Stereo Music Receiver and Handsfree (Black)

I also found this. Amazon.com: BlackBerry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway: Cell Phones & Service . It is made for BB but will work with any A2DP device. A mini usb AC adapter is required for power source.

Also found a motorola device for this. Motorola 89015J Dc800 Bluetooth Stereo Gateway | Discounted prices on all Bluetooth Headsets for the All All - shopcell.com

Opinions? Options?

Advertisement
  2. TBreezy

TBreezy Member

I vote for the dc800. I use it, its plugged in the back of the stereo and is always on so i just dock my droid, turn on the bluetooth and im all set to go. it also will output bluetooth to another bluetooth enabled device.

3. TBreezy

TBreezy Member

ohh that deal extreme one is crap. stopped charging on me.

4. dstech

dstech Member