Bluetooth Stereo HeadsetTips

Last Updated:

1. kzoo

kzoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for recommendations for Bluetooth stereo headset that will not only play music from the Moment, but allow caller ID (so I can see who is calling without using the phone) Mic, and all the appropriate controls. (answer/end, volume, track etc.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Moment with 1.5 /cl14

patiently waiting for 2.1 (tapping fingers)

Advertisement
  2. LincKraker

LincKraker Well-Known Member

are you asking for headphones with an LCD display?

3. kzoo

kzoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

that would work. anything that i can see who is calling without getting the phone out to see if i want to answer or not.

4. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

since i can't really recommend any cuz i haven't use them. i just google'd it and this device isn't that popular. there aren't many of them made from well known manufacturers.

here are some that i found which look promising.

Caller ID Stereo Bluetooth Headset

http://www.8starshop.com/en/utel-bl...adset-headphone.html?language=en&currency=USD

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.34311

http://www.unityelectronics.com/product-product_id/4314/m/Tritton-Technologies/p/TRI-BH102

more on google.

5. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I just assign a ring tone for different groups (friends, co-workers, family etc.) or individuals. And if the phone rings, I would know who is calling me without looking at any screen. :)

6. BigRon

BigRon Member

On my G-1, I've got the phone set up to SPEAK the name of the caller. If I'm walking the dog and listening to MP3s on my phone when my wife rings me... the tune is interrupted by a voice telling me that my wife is calling. Free App from the Android Market, called "Voice Caller ID". If the caller's number isn't in my address book, then it tells me that "0788..." (or whatever) is calling. The announcement is repeated until I accept the call.
    I'm more than happy with my excellent (but dirt cheap!) Buetooth Stereo headphones - purchased from "Artyguru" on EBay. the "item #" was 160366766503, and they cost only about a tenner (including delivery from Hong Kong) Note however that using Bluetooth EATS phone batteries; you'd be well advised to ALSO install a widget that toggles Bluetooth on/off quickly and directly from your screen. Battery life of the headset is about 6 hours of USE between charges.

7. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Setting the ringtone to speak the caller id name would be best and then I use the mot rkr s9hd. No noise cancelation so when it is windy there aren't great but otherwise they sound very nice and in a quiet room the other end can hear fine.