Bluetooth Tethering is the SHAT!!!

Last Updated:

1. juanstah

juanstah Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thank You PdaNet!!!! Thank You SDX Developers Crew. Thank You Samsung for providing decent hardware but not much else. LOL!

Bluetooth Tethering is so gangster that it deserves a special place in my heart.

Advertisement
  2. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

i can only get 115kbps with bt dun with pdanet which is way slower then usb tether. its enough to view web pages decently. sucks for vids and dls.

edit:got it to 900kbps in settings.

3. justinope

justinope Member

hey, I'm new here but I know my way around the phone a bit. I'm curious about how you got tethering working :eek:

are there any guides to get USB tethering working on a 2.1 moment? should I use pdanet or the azilink or something else?

thanks!

4. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

i would recommend pdanet in terms of ease. azlink takes a bit more tinkering to get working. there's a few threads about tethering.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-moment/13577-samsung-moment-tethering.html

5. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I am able to usb tether but don't know how to blue tooth tether. Could some one explain how to do it?

6. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

7. justinope

justinope Member

ahh so theres no free program to do it? I got pdanet to work perfectly, just had to download the app from the market first :eek:

8. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

azlink is freeware if you can get it working. also there's a bunch of other free ones that require you to root your phone though. i paid for the full version of pdanet and its worth every penny.

9. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

With 1.5 I couldn't get PdaNet to work and I tried for a long time. Azilink worked after about a half hour of tinkering. Then I went to a leaked 2.1 and Azilink wouldn't work. Downloaded PdaNet again and it worked perfectly. So did EasyTether and that's only $10 after the trial period, which I haven't finished yet.