Bluetooth transfer problems in samsung galaxy gt i5700Support

1. faixan.6x

faixan.6x Member

friends
    i am not able to send files from my samsung galaxy spica gt i5700 through bluetooth.

please help.
    o/s android 1.5
    and firmware update problem!

thanks

Advertisement
  2. The_Double

The_Double Member

only android 2.0+ supports bluethoot filetransfer.
  3. pinkllama

pinkllama Member

+1

it's a pain, but we'll just have to wait for the 2.1 update.
  4. fallenangel

fallenangel New Member

i have the same phone. is it possible to upgrade the os from version 1.5 to version 2.1?
  5. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

if your on t moblie like me the update could be months away because ive been informed that they are delaying the update because of the sales of there pulse mini

but t mobile are all ways doing things like this
  6. k1nd3ru

k1nd3ru Member

I got a question .
    I saw in Market a Bluetooth File Transfer Manager or something like that ... is it worth try it ? Had anyone tried something like that ?
  7. fallenangel

fallenangel New Member

i tried calling toll free number for samsung and they gave me a great answer for this... to fix the bluetooth problem, os must be upgraded to 2.1... so, if you're in the philippines, go to the samsung service center in greenhills for your os to be upgraded to 2.1...
  8. flexair

flexair New Member

I also have a problem syncing my samsung I5700 with blutooth, with my carphone Audi & parrot. Anybody having experience or a solution for this ..??? Or is the only option also to wait for Android 2.1. When would this be available in Belgium ..??
  9. flexair

flexair New Member

I have a problem syncing my samsung i5700 by bluetooth with my car phone ( AUDI ) and PARROT. Is there a solution or do I have to wait for Anroid 2.1. .?
    When will this be available in Belgium ..??
  10. mehra

mehra New Member

even 2.1 does not transfer files via bluetooth. and i could not understand the logic of limited time discovery i.e., 120 sec i one go
  11. dcu232

dcu232 New Member

hi all! the bluetooth function in my phone won't even turn on! can anyone help... or should i refer it to samsung? thanks!

firmware version 2.1-update 1
  12. u.carin91

u.carin91 New Member

hy, i also have a problem with my spica, with the bluetooth....
    are you serious? it doesn't work? how come? if i had known this i wouldn't have bought it.... omg... i thought only my phone had a problem with this...
  13. Slem

Slem Member

Android bluetooth function is rubbish, very hit-and-miss, if at all.