• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Voice Dialer with 2.2

In the past, I needed to press the button to initially connect my headset to my BT phone. Now when I do this, the voice dialer authomatically comes up on the phone. Also, my BT headsets have some built in features like redial which I cannot use with the voice dialer popping up automatically. I have two different BT devices (both by Blueant) one a speaker and the other a headset that do this.

I like the idea of the voice dialer, but was surprised that I could not customize this feature.

Upvote 0
Ahh, I see now.

Is the redial on your BT headsets part of the feature on the headset itself, or was it a feature of your previous phone(s)? If it's part of your headset itself, then I too hope you can find a solution. Now if it was a feature of your previous phone(s), then therein might be the answer: it's the phone and not the headset. I hope I'm making sense. =)

Best of wish to you though. Let us know if you come across a solution.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones