Bluetooth Voice QualitySupport

Last Updated:

1. tipopilota

tipopilota Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I currently have a Jawbone II headset and just got my Droid a couple days ago. My wife keeps on saying that when she calls me that my voice is very echoy. is this a common issue w/ the Droid, or is there something I need to try to do to possibly fix this issue. Other then this, the phone is great, but because I live off my bluetooth headset this is a big issue for me.

Advertisement
  2. Jack007

Jack007 Member

I am experiencing the same problem. At first I thought it was just Verizon's network but tonight I found the echos resolved once I unpaired the headset and returned when I re-established the connection. I am using the BlueAnt Z9i, but it works flawlessly with my other phones. I pretty sure its just a android firmware issue based on what I have read so far.

3. Jammee

Jammee New Member

I am also having issues with the voice quality while on my Plantronics bluetooth. I spoke with Verizon tech support on 12/2/09, I was told he did not know of any issues, he had me soft reset my phone which did not help. I hope they address this issue since many states require the use of headsets.