Bluetooth volume lowSupport

Last Updated:

1. krispy_mobile

krispy_mobile Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got a Jawbone icon. Paired fine, A2DP works. However, the volume for both phone calls and music is too low, even with phone and icon settings at max.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Advertisement
  2. SDotNY

SDotNY Well-Known Member

I know this is a week old but I found it thru the search.. Im experiencing the same issue with my car. I have an ipod hookup with a bluetooth adapter attached.. I was hoping to play audio thru that but it comes over way too low.. anyone have any idea whats up?

3. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I am using a Motorola H710 and it is loud and clear no issues at all.

4. ccw1134

ccw1134 Member

I just got the Icon and did the A2DP software update and I am also receiving very low volumes on my notifications. If I am using the Navigation I can barely hear what the sexy chick is whispering in my ear. Maybe they should add a Samuel L. Jackson voice (can you imagine). But seriously it's unusable for A2DP because of this. The good thing is that I would imagine that they'll fix it (either HTC or Aliph) with a software update. I will still scour all the forums in hopes of finding a solution.

5. 2jzgze

2jzgze Active Member

Same issue here!!

The Jawbone website states to do a reset of the headset, but its still the same...

At the moment, I'm trying to find a hack to increase the media volume on android itself...

6. 2jzgze

2jzgze Active Member

BTW I have an EVO

7. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

I have a Jawbone too, I'm glad you did the reset and found out it didn't work before me! :)

I'm having the same issue. I can definitely hear the other person, but it has to be very quiet. In my old dare I could have the music on and the windows down and could still have a conversation. It has to be totally quiet now.