Bluetooth Watches with Android

Last Updated:

1. jensen3112

jensen3112 New Member This Topic's Starter

Am new to the Android system, and am looking to use a bluetooth watch (prada or sony ericsson), anybody knows if there is a way to get the HTC Dream to work with the watches? I understand there is an app for Windows Mobile...

Thanks a Million...

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Our BT is still locked down ... possible that the next update will open it up and we will know more about all the BT goodies we can connect with then ...

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

What do you plan to do with a BT Watch/phone and another BlueTooth phone ?

Which model do you have ... and is it's OS WinMo ?

4. jensen3112

jensen3112 New Member This Topic's Starter

Wife has a Prada Link Watch along with the phone, but as she doesn't like the watch, I thought of using it, and wanted to see if it could link with the phone to get notifications of calls, messages, todo list...check out smartWatchM v1.2.2.2 (2009-03-15) SE BT Watch MBW-100/150/200, Prada, Citizen, LM95x - xda-developers to get a sense of what is available for win mobile...

Oh, and I have a HTC Touch Diamond to link with it...but it is a spare phone, so I hate to make it my main phone as I am so looking forward to trying the Android system...

5. rhettsmile

rhettsmile New Member

I'm a seller in a watch phone wholesale site, we have serveral types cell phone watch on sell, there are touch screen, bluetooth, record camera in those watch phone, but no one have a Android system, even no one install a intelligent operating system.