Bluetooth Wife's Battery doesn't Last

Last Updated:

1. Dr.Smith

Dr.Smith Member This Topic's Starter

I have tried every trick from every site. But ever since I rooted my wife's phone its battery doesn't last pass 7-8 hours. I done the *#*#4636#*#*, the gps on networks off, auto killer on aggressive, battery defender and still her battery doesn't last. She keeps blue tooth on all the time and has three email accounts set @ every 15 mins. She says that when she was stock 1.5 it lasted all day. But the stock rom would restart by itself all the time. Boy I wish that I never rooted her phone. I've upgraded radio without any change in performance.
    What 2.1rom is easiest on the battery?
    Can I flash her back to a 1.5 rooted rom that is not a battery hog. I love my Fresh 2.0d I'm 75% at night before I go to bed. But I don't blue tooth either. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

what kind of signal strength does she have? the lower the signal the more battery gets used by the phone trying to boost power... also, those email accounts updating every 15 minutes are going to kill battery.. change them to every 30 minutes..or every hour... just to test it..

how long does her battery last if she doesn't have Bluetooth enabled all the time? as you can attest.. Fresh 2.0d is great on the battery.. it has to be something with HER configuration.. and I'm willing to bet its the email updating all the time..